Audit Report Form
- Identification of Financial Statements
- Reference to Auditing Standards
- Opinion on the financial statements
- Signing of Audit report
- Address of the Auditor
- Dating of the Report
- Reading & Inspection of Auditors report.
Kinds of Report:
- Clean or Unqualified Report
- Qualified Report
Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order 2003 (CARO)
Issued by the central govt.
Report to include the following:
- Fixed Assets
- Loan Taken from/Granted to parties
- Internal control on purchase of Assets and Sale of Goods.
- Transactions in which Directors are interested.
- Public deposits
- Internal Audit System
- Maintenance of Cost records
- Deposit of Statutory dues.
- Indication of Sickness
- Default in Repayment
- Documents and records for secured loans
- Compliance with special provisions
- Records of dealings in securities
- Guarantee for Loans taken by others
- Application of Term Loans
- Financial Management
- Preferential Allotment of Shares
- Creation of Security in respect of Debentures
- Disclosure of end use of money raised from public issue